cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

21 Day Meditation Challenge

Hi guys, I have signed up for Deepak Chopra's new 21 Day Meditation Challenge CREATING ABUNDANCE

https://www.chopracentermeditation.com/Bestsellers/LandingPage.aspx?BookId=172

When I first started meditating around mid year I joined in on the challenge he had running at that time, which was letting more love into your life and loving yourself.  I have to admit I really suck at that.  As I don't love myself at all and have a really hard time when meditating for self love and being able to feel my heart.  It's actually something I really need to work on.

I signed up for his new challenge a couple of weeks ago and I would like to encourage you to do the same!  Smiley Happy  It starts tonight (due to time differences) and will continue for 21 days.  The audio will be available for up to 7 seven days.

If you have never tried meditation before, give this a go.  They run for about 15 minutes, with 5 minute introduction of what you what to focus on each day.  There is a lot to learn about yourself when in such a state.  It may be hard at first, but resist the temptation to move and get up.  For you will be far better off allowing yourself to just be.

Read this guide to give you some idea of how to combat the things many people experience during meditation and what to expect in preparation:

http://lazyyogi.org/post/17323903227/step-by-step-meditation

I lie down when I meditate, with my palms facing up by my side and with my heels together, letting my feet fall open.  I do it this way as I can't sit cross legged due to injury.  Whatever position is most comfortable for you is the right way.

Keep me updated on how you go and some of the challenges you face.  It's always better to do these things as a community and perhaps if there is more particpants we can set a time to do it together.  The energy and knowing of sychronised practice really allows for support and encouragement of eachother.

Re: 21 Day Meditation Challenge

Awesome Sagira Smiley Happy

I downloaded some mediatation tracks over the weekend, and have had a bit of trouble getting into them, maybe this will help Smiley Happy

Signing up this moment right now Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Yay...I'm really, really happy to hear this.  Smiley Happy

Hey Bee....wanted to see how you were going with the meditation. We're onto Day 3 now and I know the lessons and messages within each one have resonated so true to me. It really makes you stop, think and really listen.

Happy meditating. Smiley Happy

Thanks sagira 

I'm going to join in because I think this will really help me Smiley Happy Starting on Day 5 and I'm enjoying this message Smiley Happy 

Happy meditating Smiley Very Happy

Good on you, it's never too late. Feel free to share how you find it.

So after I did the first one I felt so much better and really calm and at peace. I figured its better If I do meditate before bed so I can sleep that way too Smiley Happy

Yeah I tend to do it first thing in the morning to set the tone for the day and before bed to relax me. Totally has its benefits.

Awesome job.

oh damn, bit late to get in on it now.
Do you know how often they run, Sagira?

I really should get into meditating regularly again. Living in a very small space at the moment and don't really have a nice mediation spot.

@Jay-Dee wrote:
oh damn, bit late to get in on it now.
Do you know how often they run, Sagira?

I really should get into meditating regularly again. Living in a very small space at the moment and don't really have a nice mediation spot.

That's a shame JD.  You could jump on board still though, you would still gain from it, as opposed to not doing it at all.  Well this is the second one I have done with Deepak Chopra and his last one was in July this year.  So that seems quite regular to me.

In terms on a meditating spot.  I meditate on my yoga mat.  That way wherever I go it's always a safe place for me.  Maybe you could do something like this?