cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An Update

So this is a bit of a throw back but basically the first time I wrote on these forums was about a girl at my school that I was friends with, at one point we were calling each other best friends, and how she was pushing me in the halls and calling me a bitch and stuff, don't get me wrong that still kind of happened but not as much and I have learnt to be stronger and not let it get to me. 

Well she is now telling my friends but the most important my best friend (who is literally my other half) that I don't like her and she doesn't know why. (bit confusing I know!!). Plus I blocked her on everything because I want to keep her out of my life as much as possible but she must of got a new snapchat or something and basically last night she added me and I literally felt a mixture of emotions and broke down because I don't know why she would add me. 

Im just so sick of this like I'm over primary school sorta stuff 

Re: An Update

@less123321 This sounds very disheartening that this girl is doing this. Smiley Sad
I hope your friends are able to see past this girls rumors

Have you spoken to anyone at school about this girl and what she has been doing?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hey @less123321 im sorry  this is happening to you. I experienced something similar  except it wasnt very civil we ended up in a physical  fight ( myself and the rumour spreader) and to this day we still dont talk. 

I hope that doesnt happen to you. 

How has your  best friend reacted to this news? I really hope  she's seen past it 

Have you been able to talk to anyone about it at all? 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Bee yes I have, I have spoken to my old house wellbeing person about it and two of my teachers that I really trust, tbh I only told them because she was doing things in class. But at my school they are not all about telling people off for being nasty to people because they want us to sort it out which is really weird !!

hey @scared01 I'm so so sorry to hear that Heart I HATE drama, she is pretty physical tho like she will purposely bump into me in the hallways which I think is pretty petty, but no fights, I'm really sorry to hear that x

She has been telling me straight away if anything happened, like she would even text me when she might be with her. Plus she knows everything about whats going on and she is super supportive like she is amazing.

I have told some teachers at my school... and also of course my best friend and also other really close friends of mine, I have also told my aunty about it and she is super supportive as well!

Thank you guys for the support ! @Bee @scared01

@less123321 I'm glad to hear that you've told someone, but it sounds like they aren't going to help you much, is that correct?

yes @Bee which is really annoying... and like I'm a very strong person and if you screw with me or my friends like you would be hearing about it from me but I just cant be bothered because she will just get her mum involved again and her mum will scream at me over the phone again! like seriously can they please stop this primary school business !!

@less123321I can see how it'd be really annoying.
I'm not really sure what to suggest to be honest...

Maybe @Taylor-RO @gina-RO @Jess1-RO @N1ghtW1ng @letitgo @lokifish can provide some ideas Smiley Happy

@less123321 honestly  sounds like she  has the problem. She needs to put others  down so she feels good about herself.

Seriously she would get her mum to ring you! Id hang up tbh and then tell an adult whose supportive like your aunty and/or block the number shes calling from. If it gets out of hand then you can go higher up the chain and go to the department  of  education.Not your school but the entire department and put a complaint in about whats happening at your  school and nothings being done. 

Sorry correction unless over 18 a guardian will have to do the complaint.
Or ask parents to talk to the principle first