Re: Anniversary

I'm realyy scared @mrmusic 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead It sounds like your dealing with some really heavy feelings right now. I know that being in hospital isn't the most positive environment, but what are you doing to help yourself cope with these feelings? Heart

It's not hospital that I'm scared of. It's what I'm scared that's going to happen from here.

I'm scared of what the aliens will do if I don't do what they say. I ruined everything so somehow I have to fix it, I know how but that will make everyone sad. But then at least the aliens can't hurt anyone anymore.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hi @redhead, this sounds really painful and exhausting to deal with for so long. Is there anyone you can speak to at the hospital about what you have posted here, or contact a helpline perhaps? I think this is particularly important given how you are feeling about everything right now. Heart

Your post shows how compassionate you are towards other people and you deserve the same compassion - so I would really encourage you to use some of your offline supports in order for you to get the help you deserve. Heart

I've tried talking to my nurse butt she didn't really help.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@mrmusuc I had some meds and hopped into bed. I'm going to call Samaritans then go to bed.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead That sounds like a very good idea. I hope the phone call is useful, and that you have a restful night tonight. Heart

How can you trust the people looking after you when all the do is tell you it's not real.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hi @redhead, I have just replied to your thread over here to see how you are going today Smiley Happy

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here