cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anxious about certain things (even if small)

Re: Anxious about certain things (even if small and should I stop being like that?)

Hey @Matty D, there is absolutely nothing too minor to be discussed on here - we're all about conversation! Smiley Happy

Hmmm that does sound like a bit of a conundrum. I can see where your mum is coming from, in saying that it might be best for you to walk with your head up to stop the flow of blood from your nose, and I can also see where you're coming from, in that it might be dangerous to walk that way while crossing roads etc.

I'm wondering if you could walk level headed whenever you're not crossing a road, and then when you are crossing the road, use a hanky/tissue - what do you think? 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Re: Anxious about certain things (even if small)

Hi @Matty D , as @letitgo said there is nothing too small to bring up on the forum, especially if it's something that is worrying you. 

If you are using a hanky to pinch your nose while crossing at a pedestrian crossing,  you should still be able to look around and check for traffic before you cross, and I don't think there would be any increased risk to your safety.  
It's always important to check that it's safe before you cross a road. 

Hope that helps!