cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Being Upset

Thanks for sharing @Tdozer. I can definitely relate to that. My parents separated when I was 8, and every time they got with a new partner my whole world and everything that was expected of me changed. I hated it.

I agree that getting a job on top of everything you're dealing with is probably asking a bit too much right now. And man, I can especially relate to being called lazy and told I was doing nothing when in reality, I was just too sad to do anything and all of the little things I was doing were going completely unnoticed. It made me so mad being told I was doing nothing when I was doing everything I could just to not fall apart.

It hurts when a parent takes someone else's side against you, especially when it's someone who's not even really family. It feels like they're choosing some stranger over you, which is pretty awful.

It's tough at your age, since you're basically at the mercy of of your parents... but you're so close to finishing school, and that's when life really begins. Try to keep in mind that there are better days ahead, where whatever (edited out name) thinks is really not your problem Smiley Very Happy

hello there @Erin-RO

ok cool thats fine all good 

hello there @shio
thank you so much that means a lot to me
Highlighted

Hi @Tdozer, how was your weekend? And how are you going now? Heart

hello there @mrmusic

my weekend went really good i loved it so much 

yesterday was pretty good and today was good to 

the last 2 days i have been really happy maybe because i went to my grandparents 

@Tdozer that's good what is ypur plan for tonight Smiley Happy 

Hello there @Nightruner23

to be honist i have no clue i am by myself at the house and i really do no what to do but i really dont mind because i like it like that sometimes 

thanks 

@Tdozer how is ypur day Smiley Happy 

hello there @Nightruner23

my day has been really good 

thanks 

@Tdozer that's good