cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bullying

Thanks 

Hey everyone 

I am extremely nervous to go to High School tomorrow and face this guy. I have not told you this yet but at HS he stalks me sometimes. Whenever I go to the toilet or in the morning go to the library he follows me sometimes. And i am worried that he be tracking my conversation with you guys and then tomorrow he tells me all about it. HELP ME PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU I DO NOT WANT TO BE HURT ANYMORE I AM SICK OF ITWoman Frustrated

Hey everyone 

I am extremely nervous to go to High School tomorrow and face this guy. I have not told you this yet but at HS he stalks me sometimes. Whenever I go to the toilet or in the morning go to the library he follows me sometimes. And i am worried that he be tracking my conversation with you guys and then tomorrow he tells me all about it. HELP ME PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU I DO NOT WANT TO BE HURT ANYMORE I AM SICK OF 

Hey @harrypotter, that sounds really scary. I am sorry you are being bullied as that is really frightening and upsetting. There is no reason why you have to do this all by yourself but it means you have to tell an adult you can trust so they can help keep you safe. If you are worried that this person might hurt you then it is really important for you to talk to an adult (teacher, parents, school counselor, principal, teacher helper) or even the police as soon as you can Heart

I agree with @Taylor-RO, unfortunately we can't do anything for you. You will have to talk to your teacher first and if he doesn't stop, then go to the police because stalking is very serious. 

Thank you will try and talk to a Counselor tomorrow

@Taylor-RO wrote:

Hey @harrypotter, that sounds really scary. I am sorry you are being bullied as that is really frightening and upsetting. There is no reason why you have to do this all by yourself but it means you have to tell an adult you can trust so they can help keep you safe. If you are worried that this person might hurt you then it is really important for you to talk to an adult (teacher, parents, school counselor, principal, teacher helper) or even the police as soon as you can Heart

@harrypotter did you get a chance to talk to a counsellor? Heart

yes i did

hello @harrypotter

how di you go with the psychologist? did you find them helpful at all?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Yes they helped me so much and know i am moving schools