cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can brothers join the same rehab?

Hi ive been told i cant go to a rehab center because i have a close relative there .... is there any truth to this? Ty

Re: Can brothers join the same rehab?

Hey @Ozzie132 unfortunately we cannot provide information on this here at ReachOut. I definitely think your GP could answer this question though. Who provided you with this info?

We can definitely peer-support you around any challenges with your mental health, and linking you into any services you may need Smiley Happy How has this information affected you? We're here to listen.

hello @Ozzie132 perhaps its a privacy reason.. are you able to contact the rehab centre at all and ask for the reasoning behind this? or asking your gp?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Yes i think i will have to call... i just didnt want to find out that he
doesnt want me there i guess... i cant see why it wouldnt be allowed to
have a close relative in the same center.. what is this the army or
something?

not sure @Ozzie132 some rehabs have certain policies etc some which arent stated on the site. they also have to do what they think is best for the patients already as well. its best to ring or give them an email and enquire further or have a look for another rehab centre close by
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi, thank you for your reply... yes ive had a heavy drug and alcohol problem for years and i need to stop, i think i must check into a rehab because i know i will jus renege on what i say without it.

Hey @Ozzie132 I think it is great that you are wanting to seek help Smiley Happy

I would definitely inquire at the rehab center as they will be able to tell you what their policy is Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee @Bree-RO@scared01

Thank you all so much

Im currently living in qld in the process of selling everything i dont need an i was going to get on a plane and go back home to sydney and go from there but maybe thats stupid? I jus dont know anymore

Hey @Ozzie132

How're things going? Did you hear back from the rehab centre/come to a decision regarding moving back home?