cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Coping with pain

Oh I’m so sorry! That must be awful! I hope you find out soon so you can get the right treatment or what ever it is that you need to help with the pain!
Highlighted

And no problem with the questions, I chose to mention it, so it's a little different to if someone just walked up to me and started asking questions (apparently that's a thing that happens).
And you said you used to want to be a surgeon, do you find medical stuff interesting?
Highlighted

Oh yes I do! I find all medical stuff interesting! I love it! But it’s my dream to meet my counsellor so I’ll stay with that dream un less she moves on then I’ll have a very hard decision to make..
Highlighted

Thanks. 😊
Hopefully we'll figure out what's going on there. I've had a blood test (by a slightly over-enthusiastic doctor who seemed to forget that blood tests can be painful), so I'm now waiting for a follow-up appointment.
Highlighted

Well hopefully you get the results back soon! I have never had a blood test but I really want one.. because I want to see how much my eating thingy has affected me. But Idk what to say to my mum. I can’t just say I want a blood test so I’m getting a blood test.. I actually need a reason! Ugh.
I like the supportive types of doctors.. do you like those ones? The ones that really care and actually make it seem like you’re not just another one of their patients. sorry if that sounds strange.. it’s just my opinion.. 😛
Highlighted

😊 I'm not hugely into medical stuff specifically, but at the same time I love biology, which has a fair bit of overlap. Plus I have weird genetics (remember the missing tooth?) so I end up learning about it anyway.
And I hope it works out! 😊
Highlighted

Speaking of teeth! I have such a bad toothache rn and I was just about to post that but you beat me to it!
It’s really tight and I’ve been playing with the pokie outie thingy and it’s not going good.. I’ve been doing it all day and it’s so sore now!
Highlighted

I absolutely agree with the doctor thing, it's great when you find them. 😊
And did you want to come up with some ideas for getting the blood test?
Highlighted

Oh yes please! I have been stuck with it since end of last year! Like mid term 4 my social worker at my old school suggested it because I was eating once a day and it wasn’t a full meal and that’s the worst it had gotten. Now it’s all over the place. Sometimes I eat 2 meals, 1 meal or not at all. Never full meals though. My voice doesn’t allow that!
What do you think I could use as an excuse?
Highlighted

Ugh.. is it a sharp bit? I had that so much when I had braces..
And I know how tempting playing with them can be! When I had to wear elastics I kept playing with them, which was fine until I accidentally snapped an elastic band against my cheek.. not fun, but I never learned...