cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cya

I'm sorry that this has been so hard on you; I hear how tough it must be to lose your 'safe place' especially when it's a safe place that you've helped to build! 

I guess one takeaway that's positive is that you know that you CAN feel safe and you CAN find communities that work for you. Leaving is always hard, and grief is a hugely painful emotion. But knowing that we can care enough about something to miss it's absence shows that we can care deeply about people and communities. Heart

Plus, we can always start threads on any issues you think need to be talked about even if othe chats don't end up happening Smiley Happy 

We probably don't have a looot of time to talk, but if you wanna have a chat now about becoming an uncle (omg how exciting!!! You'll be an awesome one!!!) or anything else I'll be on and off for the next couple hours Smiley Happy @j95

When? Running out time.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Well I don’t know what’s happening they normally kick me off at 5 maybe they are actually being decent people for once
Highlighted

I can’t because I have kicked out of every other place so I won’t find anywhere new

This was my only place I felt safe

Now nothing

Nobody wants me

Would it help to try and chat about something happy? Maybe you could tell me about your surfing plans or about your little sisters and brothers? It's okay if not; I just know that personally I can spiral into worry quite easily and it's often better for someone to distract me with something lighter. 

It's so tough to feel unwanted; I struggle with that feeling too, and the feeling of being abandoned is very familiar. I disagree that you're unwanted though; it seems like you're being asked to take a step back, but that doesn't mean you're not still valued or that your contributions haven't been acknowledged. Idk if that makes any sense, I'm sorry, I'm a bit out of it today! 

Well the staff here caused those feelings of abandonment and unwanted, even when i said how I felt nobody even listened