cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cya

Hi @j95. Thanks for tagging me in this thread.

Like the others have already said, I’m sorry that this transition is so hard from you. I ca assure you that you DO MATTER SO MUCH to this community, and it really breaks my heart that you feel otherwise. Smiley Sad I think the advice and support that has been given above is great and shows how much you’re valued by us.

@DruidChild mentioned that this experience proves you can have a safe place. I 100% agree with this and I really encourage you to reflect on what has made ReachOut that safe space in order for you to be able to create your own safe space in your life. There are people in your life who care about you. Hold on to those people and use them to help you build your support network.

It can be hard to see the positives and the people that care when we are clouded with the distress that you have now, but please let me assure you they are there and I hope that you can recognise that.

If I don’t get a chance to reply to you again, good luck with everything! You have so many positive skills and qualities which will be useful in whatever you decide to do. You’ve got this, my friend. Heart

PS. As long as there is a list somewhere of these chats, I’m sure they will happen. But of course we can always start a new thread at any time. Smiley Happy

My contributions and time I have put into stuff here haven’t been acknowledged though I’m just being treated like shit by these people
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

After everything I have done
This is how I get treated

Staff clearly lack any sort of empathy. How would they feel if they had a place that they went to for 4 years, made friends, went there almost every day, volunteered, shared important stuff and then one day it was just taken away? And you can’t talk to those people anymore or do anything??

Nobody understands

This has made everything so much worse for me

But nobody is listening