cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cya

@mrmusic wrote:

@DruidChild mentioned that this experience proves you can have a safe place. I 100% agree with this and I really encourage you to reflect on what has made ReachOut that safe space in order for you to be able to create your own safe space in your life. There are people in your life who care about you. Hold on to those people and use them to help you build your support network.

It can be hard to see the positives and the people that care when we are clouded with the distress that you have now, but please let me assure you they are there and I hope that you can recognise that.

Good points @mrmusic Smiley Happy It is hard to see positives in the moment...with reflection they will appear. 

@j95 I guess that it's hard to feel misunderstood; we don't have your experience and don't know exactly what you're feeling. We are here to listen though, and I am happy to listen to everything that you're feeling right now Heart

Why don’t any of the staff who make these decisions listen to me
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I don't know @j95. Perhaps there's more listening going on behind the scenes and those conversations just haven't been made available to you? Not being listened to can cause so much distress, I really feel for you Heart

What would help you to feel listened to or understood right now, if we accept that staff may not be the best people to turn to for you tonight? 

@j95 I have to log off for a bit, I'm sorry. If you're still on later I'm happy to keep listening/talking. Hugs Heart

They don’t listen regardless they don’t even want me on here they are deliberately sabotaging things @DruidChild

Well you know what would help to feel listened to, if they actually let me stay @DruidChild
Highlighted

Oh I forgot @ErinsAntics @Zeldasmile and @lokifish I will miss you too

Hey @j95, I know things are hard for you at the moment. I want to make sure you are okay, so if you are feeling unsafe, please give Mensline or Suicide Call Back Service a call. Your safety is really important Heart

NO it’s not @Taylor-RO obviously.

If you wanted me to be ok maybe reach out shouldn’t of banned me @Taylor-RO