cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cya

Hey @j95,

I haven't been involved and am not completely aware of what's been going on with everything, so I'm really getting the gist of everything from what's been posted on the forums, and I'm certainly sad and sorry to see you going.

I hope you're able to get to a better place and come back at some point, because I really enjoy what you add here.

I saw also that you're going to be an uncle! Another little kid to be an awesome role model for!
Highlighted

I won’t be coming back @Birdeye
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@Birdeye
Why would anyone want to help me

I’m not an awesome role model clearly

I don't think that's true @j95. I think you're in a rough patch and have been in it for a while, and that it's absolutely something you're capable of getting out of.
Like you were saying in that other post, and like I've seen from so so so many of your posts over the years, you've been at better points in your life and been able to achieve way more than it sounds like people from your past (possibly including yourself?) expected.

Even now, while things are tough, though you haven't been posting as much about them I assume you're still doing a lot of your activities, still being a voice for your heritage, being a very caring and good brother, being a dog owner that other dogs would love to have as theirs, and being self-sufficient! Everything you've achieved and all the good things you do for you are your own making.

Thanks @Birdeye you are the only to of actually said anything nice to me or caring this whole time dealing with this ban

But I won’t be allowed back here even if things get better @Birdeye

Because the staff hate me and will find a way to not let me on @Birdeye

See how many people want me to stay!!’ @gina-RO !!!!

hey @j95, I can hear the pain you're in, and reiterate that getting some immediate support from a more appropriate service such as Mensline is probably the best idea at the moment.
Let's keep talking over email.