cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cya

Nice to know after everything I have done for this place I’m just about to be disposed like a peice of rubbish and this is exactly how it’s made me feel, like absolute shit. Does anybody have any regard for my feelings? Clearly not. Sorry to all my friends on here but unfortunately I don’t get a say and how I feel doesn’t matter and I won’t be on here after tomorrow, most likely not ever again. @FootyFan26 @DruidChild @redhead @roseisnotaplant @N1ghtW1ng

@mrmusic @scared01 thanks for being friends with me over the last 4 years. I thought this place had my back but clearly I was wrong, now I have nowhere to go and the only safe place I have in my life taken away. 

and to you @Amirah-RO @gina-RO @Sophie-RO thanks a lot. that’s putting it nicely. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: Cya

@j95 

Im sorry your leaving Smiley Sad i dont know whats happened but i hope it can be worked  out and that you come back again. 

Your feelings matter to me and your wellbeing too. Keep reaching out offline please.

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Well I won’t be coming back I’m sorry @scared01 I want to but I can’t.

Well I have no where to go I can’t go somewhere new and explain everythIng @scared01 this isn’t fair

Maybe if they listened to me in the first place @scared01

Im not sure what happened @j95 but im sorry  you feel unheard. I do hope you and behind the scene can work out something. 

Do you have other supports-psych, gp, support group? 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

If others saw how badly I have been treated, they wouldn’t stay either

They don’t want to work something out with me @scared01 I’m not being listened to. I have a right to be heard.
No. So that’s why I have nothing now.

Now I don’t want to go and get help elsewhere because this how I will be treated, it’s how all the other places have treated me.

@j95 I agree with @scared01, I don't know the situation but I'm going to miss you a lot!! You've been such a huge part of building this community and I'm really sad to see you go Smiley Sad You've certainly helped me a lot and been a friend to me for a couple of years now. 

I wish you all the best luck in the future. I really encourage you to keep reaching out - I know it's really hard when you've had a negative experience to imagine that you'll find somewhere that's different, but everywhere has different policies and different people. Perhaps you could try the Sane or Beyond Blue forums if you need a safe place to talk? 

I'm sorry that the way this situation has been handled has made you feel so unheard and alone. I really value you as a person and at the risk of repeating myself from yesterday, I'm sure that so do others in your life like your friends, siblings, and mentors. Heart