cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cya

@DruidChild It won’t be the same going somewhere else. I’m so sorry I dont want to leave either Smiley Sad blame the people that run this site 

Nobody else values me here, that’s why I’m being kicked off.

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I’ll just die.

I bet nobody will run any of the chats I had already planned

Already organised what topics and when I wanted them and what things I was going to say!! THANKS A LOT!!! @gina-RO @Amirah-RO @Sophie-RO you want to make more Indigenous come on here but look you just kicked the only one off and stopped some good conversations from happening!!!

We value you. Like I said, I've kinda been absent for a while so I don't know much about what's happened - but I can imagine that the staff are trying their best to keep you safe and do what's going to help you most in the long term. 

But I'm sorry and I'm going to miss you heaps Smiley Sad I'm going to miss hearing about your resilience and surfing and your AWESOME big-brother-ing!! 

Please don't die. Mensline, KHL, SCBS, Lifeline, and your local emergency department are all there for you to reach out to and vent to Heart Please get support; I really want to know that even if I can't speak to you that you're safe and okay. 

Why don't you tell us about the chats you had planned? Indigenous issues are super important. I'm sure the other builders, mods and members will help to hold everyone accountable for following up on those Smiley Happy 

Even if I get support I won’t be allowed back there will be some stupid
made up reason to not let me back
The staff don’t care about my wellbeing because this has only made things
worse for me not better

You might but the mods won’t

I’ll go and die and it will the staff here’s fault

Well I wanted to tell you more surfing and big brother considering I’m going to be an uncle later in the year but who the fuck cares about my life