cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dealing with skin issues - acne, rosacea

I was diagnosed with rosacea. Didnt even know it existed until i had it. I had the 'butterfly effect' on my face and only 2 things worked for me. Medication - Prednisone as per my doctors prescription. It made me absolutely flawless. I topical applied 'rosex gel' to my face every single day. When i left the prednisone i had an initial flare up but i just ignored and continued the rosex and all is going well  

Try This simple way of treating acne at Home

Use Tea Tree Oil for Acne

• Combine one part tea tree oil with nine parts water.
  • Dip a cotton swab into the mixture and apply it directly to pimples.
  • Apply moisturizer, if desired.
  • Repeat this process one to two times per day, as needed.

Thats very interesting that your doctor prescribed you Prednisone instead of the traditional oral antibiotics method. I will ask my doctor about that. I have tried rosex gel but it seemed to make my skin worse. Thanks for sharing your experience it was very helpful Smiley Happy

I've got some tea tree oil at home that I haven't used so I will get on to that, I hope its not too harsh for my rosacea, but I have heard it has helped for some and mostly for acne. Thank you!

Well, problems with the skin on the face occur in every girl, just some are curable, and some are not treatable In your case, you are out of luck and this problem occurs due to several factors. Firstly, it is hereditary, perhaps in your family some of its member's similar problems, and you inherited the same ailment. Secondly, the use of low-quality cosmetics caused allergies, as well as an unhealthy lifestyle, nutrition, and other factors that affect the skin of your face. My friend had similar symptoms and immediately decided to see a dermatologist at the aesthetic clinic. This clinic is considered one of the best in my city and specializes in skin problems. My friend has prescribed a course of treatment and at the moment she is much better!