cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Exams

thank you @scared01 !! tbh not having a great day Smiley Sad

Sorry to hear that @less123321 whats happened?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 basically my teacher lost one of my favourite rings and I'm really upset and angry about it..

That sucks @less123321, is there any chance of it being found again?

Im sorry to hear that @less123321 do you think  they will find  it again? 

It would be good if they replaced it for you. They are the ones that lost it

@n1ghtw1ing I have no idea but I am really angry about it !

@scared01 yeah I agree especially because it wasn't the cheapest !!

@less123321 Congrats on the exam results! Even though two weren't as high as you'd like it gives you the chance to study the areas you didn't go well in to improve your result for next time Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you lost your ring Smiley Sad I hope it turns up soon! Have you checked to see if there is a lost and found at school? DO you know if the teacher is keeping their eyes open for it?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Im not surprised your angry @less123321 i would be too. Keep looking though you might find it

Thank you @Bee !! yes I agree but I'm not doing history ever again which makes me so happy!!

Well I emailed the teacher who took it and she says that she has not seen it but I know I lost it there because the last time I saw it it was when I gave her my ring... so her fault aha

@scared01 thank you, I emailed her and she says that she doesn't know where it is, the last time I saw it was when I gave it to her so I couldnt have lost it.