cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feel completely overwhelmed

Took myself out on a walk I’m so ashamed to even have to write this post after all this time I shouldn’t even need help from here anymore but here I am I’m just completely overwhelmed right now 

Re: Feel completely overwhelmed

And maybe I should just get the fuck off this website already grow up you stupid idiot

It sucks that you are feeling so ashamed about reaching out @Saltwaterdreamtime Smiley Sad I know when you get to a certain age, you think that you should be able to manage everything.. but we all struggle and need a little support or someone to chat to sometimes. You have grown up in a lot of ways - you have your own business, you sound like a caring partner and you have a little fella that relies on you.

Which is why I shouldn’t be on here anymore @Taylor-RO  but can’t help myself 

I don’t know why I’m like this

You can be all of those things and still need support Smiley Happy When you are feeling overwhelmed, things can get so complicated in your head that you don't know what to do.. so personally, I think it is great that you have done something, such as making some posts here. I do have to log off now but maybe we could help you to come up with some things you can do when you are feeling this way again? Totally up to you.

Nah it’s ok
I know what to do, I’m just being a baby

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime , how are you doing today? I think there are a lot of us feeling pretty overwhelmed at the moment, I definitely am having my moments- it's been a massive year and frankly I think there's a lot of people who are feeling like they don't have their shit together! It's a bit of a cliche I know, but I think reaching out shows a lot of strength. I hope you're feeling a bit better today

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here

Hmm same same really @Janine-RO 

But I also need to stop fucking whinging