cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feel completely overwhelmed

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime going based off the news you got yesterday (responded to you on that thread) and life in general this year, I think it's really understandable that you'd need some support at the moment. I get that it's SO much easier said than done, but I hope that you can feel okay with needing support - there is no expiry date to the need to get things off your chest and reach out. It's actually a reaaaallly valuable skill to ask for help and to chat through things with people, so I actually think that your ability to be vunerable and open up is a massive strength, not something to be ashamed of. 

Re: Feel completely overwhelmed

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime 

How are you today? I hope you're doing alright. I just wanted to echo what the others have said in that I also think it's a brave thing to do to ask for help- ESPECIALLY when you're at an older age and feel like you should have your life together since usually it's much harder to feel like you can/should ask for help. It seems like you've gone through tough times and it's totally okay to need help!

I think society kind of has this thing still where you are pushed to know what you're doing with your life after high school and sometimes that can suck if you don't really know- but most people don't! We're all just riding this journey of life together trying to figure out what we're doing and where we're going. My parents told me this thing recently which was pretty funny but must've held some truth to it- adults are just older humans who are still trying to find their way just like kids are. Smiley LOL 

Anyway, I hope you're feeling a little better. Were you able to do anything for yourself this weekend that you enjoy? Heart