cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feel like I’m on the verge of a panic attack

Re: Feel like I’m on the verge of a panic attack

Ok this is just fucking stupid why did I even write this crap 

Awww @Saltwaterdreamtime, I am sorry you had to experience that Smiley Sad It can be hard to hear that kind of stuff from people who we are close with. Did you get the chance to talk to them about how it has made you feel?

@Taylor-RO the thing is we talked about it, but it can still leave you feeling a bit shit even after all is solved. It’s not solved in my head. I still feel really called out. Oh man. I should shut up.

It's good that you were able to have a chat @Saltwaterdreamtime, but it's shame that you are feeling like shit as it feels not resolved still. Are things feeling any better today?

@Sophia-RO  Can’t stop thinking about it 

@Saltwaterdreamtime 

im sorry you experienced a panic attack, they can be really awful. how are you feeling today? has your anxiety eased abit?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 @I was ok and didn’t get to that point in the end. 
I can’t stop thinking about it just replaying it in my head. I went to football training for the first night back tonight. I’m not sure if I will play this season, I don’t think so. 

thats ok sometimes we need a break from things even if we love to do them @saltwaterdreamtime
you can still play for fun or practice at home but if taking this season off is what you want to do thats ok too
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 Bit busy not really sure if I want to comitt that’s all