cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feel like I’m on the verge of a panic attack

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime, how are you feeling this morning with everything? Do you have some piece of mind with it all now? Smiley Happy

I absolutely understand the difficulty with guggling sports around life when we get older! Such an easy task when we were young teenagers and kids! 

I think it's worth while to have a chat to the coach or team, and just work out what trainings + games are looking like. When I played soccer last year I made a deal with the team that I would come every second training session + keep up with fitness at home, and made it to the games a little earlier on the weekends to do some extra ball work. There is definitely ways to work around it if your love is still there! Have a chat with them and see what your options are before making a decision Smiley Happy

Yeah, good call. @Kaylee-RO 
Even though it’s only a few hours on a weekend it really ends up being an all day thing when you have to travel, get there early, play, and do everything after, and travel home again. I’m thinking I might continue to train with the club and not play any games. Not sure if that’s weird or not but it’s an option in my head at the moment. 

And yeah kind of, I’ve stopped thinking about “the incident” but I still think about it a little bit.

@Saltwaterdreamtime I am glad to hear that Smiley Happy

I completely understand that! It is a fun thing to be apart of, but it's a lot more than the game itself! Do what you feel works for you best, but try your best to hold onto some part of it if you still have the love of playing! Have you been playing footy for a long time? 

thats ok too @saltwaterdreamtime sometimes life gets in the way
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Kaylee-ROyeah I have been playing since i was a teenager a few breaks but
mostly every season since then also representive teams. 

@Saltwaterdreamtime That is super awesome, it is always great to be apart of a team sport, especially if you really enjoy it! I also just wanted to let you know that I edited your response due to our forum guidelines in terms of location, hope you don't mind Smiley Happy

Also, I hope it all works out with this season and keep doing what you love in one way or another! 

Oh sorry I just didn’t even think @Kaylee-RO