cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feeling a little lost

oh bugger @MeganZ_97 well then i hope something comes up on meetup for you or something of interest comes up hey 

of course, pets are family too 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Hey @MeganZ_97! I feel you about the work colleagues thing, a lot of mine are way older than me.. I still hang out with some of them though Smiley Tongue hahah! I hope you can find some things to do over the holiday break.. is there anything that you like doing by yourself that you could do more of now that you have some free time?

@scared01, you are so right, cats are family too! My cats are my little babies and everyone knows it.
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

Hey @MeganZ_97, how are you going today?

Hey @Esperanza67 

sorry for the late response, i’ve been doing okay. ☺️ Been kept busy with work and trying new things to keep my mind occupied. 

How are you? 

Hey @MeganZ_97, that’s great to hear Smiley Happy. I’m overseas at the moment enjoying my time sightseeing and seeing friends and family Smiley Happy. Have you managed to find any events that might interest you through the meetups app?

I so wish I was overseas! You must be having a great time. ☺️ 

Not much happening on the app around where I live. It seems to be more popular on the mainland, not Tassie! 

Yes I’m sure am @MeganZ_97! That sucks that there’s not much going on in Tassie, I wonder if there are any other alternatives to the meetups app that have better options of meeting new people?

I know you’ve mentioned earlier that you’re interested in joining a singing group, perhaps you could do a bit of Googling instead and see if there are any singing groups where you live?

hey @MeganZ_97 how are you going?

Hey @scared01

I hope you had a lovely xmas and a happy new year. 

So sorry for the late response, i’ve been pretty slack with checking my notifications. 

I’ve been okay! I turned 21 on Monday and had a lovely xmas with my family. My partner and his roomate have moved in until they find another place, which has been nice for the company.

How are you? Smiley Happy  

hey thats all good Smiley Happy @MeganZ_97

happy belated birthday! sounds like you had an awesome few days! 

ahh that would be great, good to be able to spend some time with your bf too 

things have been pretty rough for me the past few days but i like to keep all that on one thread but your more than welcome on there anytime even if you need some help Smiley Happy