cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Feeling alone and like no one likes me

Recently I’ve started feel really alone and like no one likes me . I feel like people I hang around just let me hang around them just cause their being nice . All the girls don’t like me and I’m pretty sure they think I’m creepy . I feel like if I stay at school the loneliness will kill me in the end . worst of all I feel like I can’t talk about any of this cause the boys and girls in my year level will just laugh at me . I just wanted to know if people think moving school is a good idea or what should I do 

Re: Feeling alone and like no one likes me

Hey @Lonelyboy17, welcome to ReachOut and thanks for reaching out to us Smiley Happy. I'm sorry to hear what you're going through Smiley Sad. Is there perhaps a teacher or counsellor at your school you could reach out to about this? 

Yes their is but I don’t feel comfortable talking to them

Hey @Lonelyboy17, is there a particular reason why you feel uncomfortable talking to them? Are there any friends or family you could also reach out to? 

I think I would just feel more comfortable talking to my family @Esperanza67 thanks for the advice 

@Lonelyboy17 feeling lonely is a difficult feeling. I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling uncomfortable to reach out to anyone in person. It can be very confronting the first few times we do it, especially because we aren't used to it.

You said you feel like the people you are hanging out with only let you stay to be nice, I am wondering if you know why you're feeling this way?
I felt a similar way when I was in high school, and for me I found that it was because I didn't feel connected or close to the people I was hanging around with.
What do you think?

Join us on Monday Nights for Getting Real Conversations @7:30pm AEDT

Seen an awesome Friday Five worthy post? Nominate them for a Friday Five!

That is good to hear @Lonelyboy17! Let me know how it goes. 

hi @Lonelyboy17 i think talking to your family would be a good idea but theres no pressure either. it can be really tough to have these conversations. 

i wish you the best and just joining in here with the rest of your support crew Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**

Hi, 

I’m new here. I so sorry to here that you are feeling this way. If you are struggling with having a conversation with your family, I suggest trying to write them a note. It can be as short as

Can we talk

or you can go ahead and begin to explain your situation so you don’t have to try put all of your thoughts in sentences on the spot when you are having the conversation. If that makes sense. I hope it does. 😊

I know that always helps me because that way they understand that the topic i want to discuss is really important and will understand that it is something that you are struggling to talk about out loud. I really hope that things get better 

Hey @Lonelyboy17, just wondering how things are going? Did you end up having a chat to your family? Smiley Happy

Head here and click "start a topic"

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 1 member 188 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors