cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Feeling lonely

@mrmusicI'm just listening to music and laying on my bed with my cat.

That sounds good @wolvesrunfree Smiley Happy

It's ok @wolvesrunfree your fine what is making you stressed out the most?

well @Nightruner23 I'm stressed about getting my mum into the hospital, losing all my friends like with every other friend I've had, everything doing with school because I have enough problems in there, cant tell my dreams from reality, to scared to sleep because of having nightmares every time and cant being able to tell people about my fellings

Oh that sucks @wolvesrunfree do you why you are losing your friends for your nightmares you can try meditation or relax or have a noise will you try to get to sleep

I lost most of my friends from getting bullied, so now I'm just pushing my new friends away think that there not going to be my friend anymore, from getting bullied I got hurt mentally and physically and I still forgave them and for those 7 years and they nearly killed me, well I had to move because it got that bad but I still got bullied and so I think I just got to the point when I got to high school I just started pushing my new friends away I just got sick of not knowing if they were going to stay or leave me hurt  like everyone else (sorry I think I got a bit out of topic in there). and I try to relax but that doesn't work and I don't think I can have meditation, I use to listen to music while sleeping @Nightruner23 sorry that was so long  

Wow sorry to hear that that's ok i don't mind long post do you go for a walk to help reduce stress or anything @wolvesrunfree

no I don't only because I have to take someone with me all the time @Nightruner23

Oh ok @wolvesrunfree im off to bed @wolvesrunfree have a good night i will check up on you tomorrow nixe talking to you as well Smiley Happy

@Nightruner23ok good night I should go to sleep as well and nice talking to you to