cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Feeling sad

Hello, when I realise that I’m delusional and when I realise all my mental illnesses I feel numb I get so depressed that I don’t want to do anything I feel useless and helpless and I don’t know if I’ll ever find happiness. I feel stupid and it just all gets too hard I just want my life to move forward but I keep getting stuck I keep going backwards

I also did something tonight that I really am regretting, I was trying to find something that might spice my life up a bit or make me happier but  now I feel so so stupid and it’s bringing on anxiety feelings and i did something that is just not me and I never usually would do I feel so stupid I don’t feel like what I did was myself and I feel like people have lost respect for me. I can’t get over how stupid I feel, it’s also bringing on some trauma ptsd feelings, I just self harmed.

I was diagnosed with ptsd and it’s just really hard sometimes it all gets too much 

Highlighted

Re: Feeling sad

Was not myself I mean**

Highlighted

Hi there, @Willow-Fieldsthank you for coming on the forum and sharing - I think most of us relate to having feelings of regret about things we've done!  The good thing is that most of these feelings fade eventually, as do other peoples' memories of our actions.  Be kind to yourself, and have a read of this article for some tips on how to recover after making a mistake or two.

Also, I've made a very minor edit to your post to remove a detail that might be triggering for other members. Heart

Highlighted

hi @Willow-Fields how are you going this evening?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**