cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting help

Hey guys, just wanted to let y’all know that the reason I haven’t been on is bcuz I’ve had a lot going on, and then I found my bf so it’s been all about him and, then I’m getting the help I need for everything that I’m going through, but I’m in the happiest mood ever since I met my bf.

@scared01 @Nightruner23 @Bee @Erin-RO

Re: Getting help

hey @Cheeseburger

so glad to hear your going better, as well as getting help too. well done
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 Thanks all the help I’m getting is from a mental health team and from my bf

Highlighted

thats great to hear @Cheeseburger

@Cheeseburger I smiled so much reading your post Smiley Happy I'm so glad you're feeling so much better! Heart

Wooo go @Cheeseburger! Glad you're feeling supported Smiley Happy

If you wanna chat about stuff some more you're always welcome to make more threads in the future heart:

@lokifish@ecla34@scared01 My mental health team think I might have autism, and so does everyone else bcuz of the way I am, I can’t express my feelings properly, I can’t sit still long enough and I have a thing we’re I fight instead of freight

sounds like your in the right hands for getting help then @Cheeseburger m glad youve got good supports and those who notice things about you as well

@scared01 Tbh I’m kinda scared, I’m scared that my bf is gonna leave me, bcuz of me having autism

hey @Cheeseburger , sorry to hear you're feeling so scared.  The prospect of getting a new diagnosis can be a scary thing. 

It's important to remember that having autisim or not having autism, (or any diagnosis) does not change who you are. You are still the same person. The diagnosis just exists to help you get the right support! 

Have you spoken to your boyfriend about your fears?