cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Getting help

@gina-RO Yes I have spoken to him about my fears, and he said that he loves me for who I am, and that it’s never gonna change

hey @Cheeseburger its ok to be scared. change of any kind can be quite scary but im really glad you hd a chat with your bf and its worked out.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 My bf said that he’s not gonna leave me, he said that we’re together through thick and thin

thats really good to hear @Cheeseburger

@scared01 I’m kinda a bit scared bcuz I’ve never felt this way towards a guy before, and I’ve never had a guy treat me like this before

its ok to be to scared @Cheeseburger its new and exciting having a bf who treats you well and it can also bring on nervousness. try to go with the low abit and enjoy the time you spend with him

@scared01 He doesn’t live near me he’s in a different country, but he’s sick right now and I’m really sad about it😭😭

Hey there @Cheeseburger

I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend being sick, have you spoken to him recently? It sounds like you both have a great relationship, do you think you'd feel confident enough to tell him how you're feeling? 

I hope he gets better soon Smiley Happy

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

Hey @Jay-RO I sorta spoke to him today, but not for long, and I have told him about how I feel and he feels the same way for me

It's great that you were able to speak to him today @Cheeseburger Smiley Happy It's great that he feels the same way towards you. Did you manage to tell him that you're feeling sad about him being sick?

Otherwise, I hope things are going well. Smiley Happy As @scared01 has already mentioned, it's definitely okay to be scared about your relationship, it sounds like you have a good one with him Smiley Happy

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!