cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Getting over shit

Hey I’m Ruby ...

and well ima be really open for a little bit only because I really need help and I don’t care if I get judged for it .

1]Im not eating right now , not sleeping ,self-harming,  not wanting to get out of bed and honestly life is just shit 

2] my parents are fighting all the time and I don’t know what to do ...

3] I’m going through a sexual asult case and everyone is judging me and calling me a slut and hoe and thot and I’m over it ...

4]ive lost everyone and I feel alone 

some help would be really nice , or even some advice because at the moment all I wanna do it kill my self it’s  the only solution I see but hey if u have one feel free to tell me 

Re: Getting over shit

Hi @Rabbit2003 - I can see you're fairly new , so a big welcome to our community! Heart

Thank you for being brave in sharing with us what's going on for you. It takes guts to do that. 
I can assure you though that you won't find any judgement here - everyone is here to listen to each other and support no matter what is going on. Heart

That is such a lot to be dealing with, and I can't imagine how hard things are for you at the moment. No wonder why you're "over shit".  I think anyone would be in your position. 

Going through a sexual assault case must be hard enough without people judging you and calling you names as well. I'm so sorry to hear this is happening. Smiley Mad

Things must be pretty bad for you to not be eating, or sleeping , and self harming.

Are you getting any support at the moment? A counselor or psychologist?

If you're having thoughts of ending your life, its really important that you talk to someone about this right away.

If not your parents, then a trusted teacher, or another adult in your life. 
You can also call the Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800,  or Lifeline 13 11 14 to talk through things, or you can chat online with a professional counselor here 

Please let us know how you go with linking in with a support, and we're here to listen if you want to share more of how you're feeling and what's going on. 

Heart

hey i read your article and i am truly sorry to hear everything that is going on for you right now. As a 16 yr old girl i feel like i have to step in and just give you some hope and i know that saying everything is going to be ok won't help and you'll just shrug it off so imma give you a hardcore pep talk. 

girlllll put it in this perspective, you have so much to live for and i know what you're going through right now is literal shit but i want you to know you aren't alone. i hear you crying out for help and sisterr i can't just sit and let you feel and be treated like shit. you are a strong person who doesn't give up and i know life seems doomed for you atm but it'll pass. trust me, better things are coming you just gotta tread through shit to see the beauty in life. hun there is no judgment from me at all, if anything i aspire to be as brave and strong as you xx

Have a good day Smiley Happy)

@fatwags @Rabbit2003 

HeartHeart 

Thank you so much , I feel so very alone at the moment but I’m still hopping to see a little light.💜 I feel bad talking to people or asking people for advice because everyone has stuff going on and they don’t need my crap as well but thank you so much you have no idea how much , you helped , I read it with a tear in my eye 😊💜❤️Thank you 

@Rabbit2003 I've read your post and I'm sorry to hear everything that is going on for you <3 *hugs*
I can't imagine how hard it is to push through this daily.

Have you spoken to a counsellor about any of this yet?

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

@Rabbit2003 also chiming in to say that I think you're an incredibly brave and strong person for dealing with all of this Smiley Happy

We're always here to listen and support Heart

No not yet , it’s way to hard to. Thank you so much for the support it makes me feel a little better 😊💜 *hugs back*

@Rabbit2003 chatting to a counsellor can definitely be hard so I don't blame you there Heart is there anything that you think might make things easier if you do decide to take that step? Smiley Happy

Glad to hear that the support here has been helpful so far Smiley Happy