Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Getting through the day

Oh yeah that kinda makes sense @RevzZ
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Technically....you're more active than me Smiley Happy

Maybe just surround yourself with people you like/feel comfortable around? If you're like me, I prefer to have a couple of extremely close friends than a wide circle of randoms. If there's no one around, you can count on my pillow, a hot cup of water (or chocolate!!!!) and youtube (lol). It's cold after all so something warm would be nice!

Sorry...I talk a lot haha

Highlighted

Yeah I like to have lose friends but because I do so much it's like i have lots of sort of friends from everywhere but only a few good mates. Also why would you drink warm water? Haha @RevzZ
Highlighted

Close *
Highlighted

I get that too! Sometimes you just recognise people and you're like "heyyy!!! Haven't seen you for a bit! How you doing?". Then there's the people you go like "What you doing? I'm on the toilet rn. Ok....."

Urghh I can't handle warm water. Hot water just makes me feel warmer, which is literally the only reason. It's like my stomach just gets warmer when I drink it. And I like watching the kettle boiling. There's something strangely and immensely satisfying about watching it boil and to pour out hot water and put my hands around the cup. You should definitely try it! Or am I just bored and strange enough at the same time that it's just me?

Highlighted

That sounds really cool I'll watch and listen more carefully to the kettle next time @RevzZ
Highlighted

Haha we'll be kettle buddies @j95! They say a watched kettle never boils but they never said anything about listening Smiley Tongue (I've found the flaw in the system! Wahaha!

I've got an exam tomorrow so I'll better get some sleep. Hope you have some good days ahead too! I'll chat with you again soon Smiley Happy

sometimes i feel like I have no1 to talk 2 even tho I have my family  its just not the same!!!!!! if u care will you please help?

Highlighted

I'm so fucking stupid a useless peice of nothing
Highlighted

Hey @marie34 What's going on? Would you like to start a thread and share with us what's happening?

Please don't feel bad if you're not sure how, we are all here to help.