cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting through the day

I'm not doing ok today 😓 @letitgo

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: Short Sads

Hey @j95, so sorry to hear you were having such a tough time last night. I hope that you're doing okay today. You are so important and talented and I hope you're able to remember that Heart

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Wait, I thought that said you WERE doing ok! Smiley Sad

@j95 okay, I clearly need to wear my glasses more often. Apologies for my mis-reading your post!

Sorry to hear you're not doing too well!! What do you have planned for the day? How can you take care of yourself today?

Getting through the day

Hey @j95 i moved this post to a new thread so we can make some space to chat through this and also because we have kinda two things to think through today. Also I'll be on and offline a bit today because i have to go do a... thing. But I'll do my best, promise.

Re: Getting through the day

yeah cool @Ben-RO also the way you put "do a... thing" makes it sound really suss

Hahah i have to go to a meeting that's going to take up half the damn day basically. But it's about good stuff. I just kind of need the time to help out on the forums, help rebuild the new forums, work on infobuses with partners, finish some research, lets some new Builders in, check up on people going through a tough time, follow up on the stuff with posts being edited. My head might be a little full at the moment! 

Sorry... Smiley Tongue I'll be quiet now Smiley Tongue 

Oh yeah fair enough @Ben-RO this doesn't really matter then like if you don't have time doesn't matter 

Nah it matters and i will make time, i will just be a bit slow, that's all. I guess i don't want you to feel like we're ignoring you. To be honest chats with people is my favourite part of the day. I'd be happy to do it all day Smiley Happy 

Oh yeah @Ben-RO Smiley Happy