cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headspace

Hi guys

Im trying to see if headspace will take me however i cant seem to get in contact with them!

Had anyone else had the same troubles? I sent an email and they got back to me quickly and i replyed its now been a week and still  havent heard anything. 

I rang my gp and she  has sent off a refferral to see if thatll help too but she said im not sure youll get in to see them anytime soon. 

Has anyone else had communication troubles with headspace?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: Headspace

Oh and i rang them and left a msg but no return call yet but that was on friday i just missed them ( rang after hrs) 

Hey @scared01
I'm glad you're trying to get in contact with headspace <3
It is strange that they haven't back to you yet, however in saying that considering your GP has sent through a referral they could be processing that and trying to fit you in somewhere. I could be wrong though.
Have you tried going in and enquiring with them?

I've never had any issues with contacting Headspace personally. Hopefully, you can sought this out quickly Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I was with them.before but not for counselling it was a short program. @Bee and they were  quick then. 

The last i knew they had to give me a ring to actually do an intake assessment  ( to see if they can take me etc) havent heard anything not even a confirmation  that they recieved my refferral which is what i asked. 

Its been over a week for 2 emails sent plus a phone call to them. It is abit of travelling for me so i dont want yo have to go in there unless neccessary. Its actually an hrs drive there and back. 

@scared01 that seems really weird. I would recommend maybe ringing them again and see if they can give you any idea of what has happened. Even if you email them again and ask that they call you etc.
Best thing is to continue to keep trying to connect with them. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful

You are being helpful @Bee 

I thought it was weird too. Ill see if i hear back tomorrow if not ill give them another ring by lunch time and at least check and see if they have the refferral 

@scared01 that sounds like a good idea Smiley Happy

Hi guys

So i sent my last email on the 6th of this month meaning its been almost  20 days since then. Would i be pushy if i sent another email to find out whats happening? @Bee

@honky @Esperanza67@mrmusic @DruidChild @Bree-RO what do you guys think?

No harm in sending another Smiley Happy @scared01 I reckon that's fair enough for sure!

Thanks @Bree-RO i thought it mightve been too early but its been basiclly 2 weeks now i thought it was only a week but irs longer than  i thought.

Im not exactly sure on what to say though