cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Headspace

Do you think this would work?

Hi _______

My gp had sent a refferral  to you 2 weeks ago, im just wondering if you had recieved it and what the next steps would be?

Thank you

Kind regards _______

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Nice one very well written @scared01 Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @Bree-RO i just sent it, hopefully i hear back soon. If they cant accept me id rather keep looking then to keep sitting on my hands 

That is fair enough, super well done on being so proactive. How do you feel today? @scared01

I think it's great that you were assertive and followed up on that referral @scared01! Something I've found with headspace is that it takes them a couple of weeks to get back to you the first time because they usually have a group meeting where they allocate people to each new case, so maybe that's why it's taking a while? 

I hope you hear back soon!! Heart

Thanks @DruidChild its not that i mond waiting its more that i mind waiting and not knowing if they are going to accept me or if i need to keep looking elsewhere. 

I hear you, it can be really frustrating not knowing what's going to happen, hey @scared01. Hopefully they'll get back to you soon! Heart

I hope so @DruidChild fingers crossed i hear back before i see my gp again 

@scared01 I agree with @Bree-RO that it's not too soon, and I like what you've sent, very well written Smiley Happy

@DruidChild is right that they do have a team meeting (I forgot about that bit) But they usually tell you that if you've been getting in contact. I know with my centre we only have 1or possibly 2 intake workers so they do the initial and then they are allocated another professional if need be, and sometimes they continue with the intake worker for supportive case management Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Thanks @Bee i had a call back. Ive got the intake call next Tuesday  morning