Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Headspace

You're welcome @scared01
I'd be interested to see how you go 🙂

Join us from Monday 14th in our SLOW-MO GR about New Year Goals & Resolutions
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hey @scared01, I’d be keen to hear how this goes as well. One thing I would say is just to make sure that you are open with them about what YOU think would help.

Please keep us updated - really proud of you for taking this step! Heart

Thanks @Bee will keep you updated as it goes along

Thanks @mrmusic that is just thr problem. Ive no idea what might help or what iwant to do. Im so use to doing it on my own or having  unhelpful therapists that i dont really know

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 Alright, well that’s what you tell them then. You can also mention what you have not found helpful in the past. For instance, (correct me if I’m wrong) it sounds like you did not find it helpful when your previous therapist was not flexible to what you wanted to bring to the session. Things like that.

Ah ok thank you @mrmusic itll give me something to think about anyway. They said the call will only take about 15 minutes though so not to long. Sounds like they are after some specific things to start with

How is it going with this @scared01?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hey @N1ghtW1ng ive got an intake call on tuesday  morning so will know more after that

Still nervous though about what happens after that call. 

I feel like im getting my hopes  up but going to be let down like ive had happen in the past. 

Good luck Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I missed your last post, so sorry if mine seems a bit strange @scared01 Smiley Tongue

It can be scary wondering if it's going to work out, but things won't happen after one call. Hopefully it can give you the steps to take further action. Smiley Happy