cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Headspace

Haha @Bee I use the same strategy Smiley Tongue

It can be really confronting having to go over everything again, I'm feeling for you @scared01 Smiley Sad I hope they call you back early tomorrow. How's your evening going, did you end up getting/making toasties? What did you think of the greatest showman? 

No pop didnt want toasties and he doesnt like maccas so couldnt get it from there. Ended up having kfc @DruidChild

The movie was god of what i saw. Had visitors  keep coming over and pop forever whinging over something so didnt  really get to watch it all that much

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

KFC is yummy too @scared01 Smiley Tongue It sounds frustrating to have people over and whinging all evening!! What are you up to for the rest of the evening, do you have things to do for your pop? 

Feeling really really nervous for this phone call Smiley IndifferentSmiley EmbarassedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Embarassed

Good luck @scared01, I'm sure you'll ace it. Is there anything in particular that you're worried about? Perhaps you could plan a fun or relaxing activity to de-stress after the phone call? 

IMG_4112.GIF

Lol the hunger games GIF! That  ia so what life is like!

Im worried that they  will say they  cant help me @DruidChild they might suggest other  things  but im really getting sick  of all the rejection from everywhere. 

Im watching  a sick kid today and then  if mums not  home take her to the drs and then  work so not alot of room for myself today

So true @scared01 Smiley LOL

I can see why that would worry you, it must be difficult hearing from so many places that they're unable to help Heart Maybe you could mention that anxiety to the person who calls? 

You're such a caring person @scared01! I hope the child feels better soon and isnt too much trouble for you. 

Ive already had the intake call @DruidChild its now waiting for the second  call to let me know what is happening now. 

Headspace rung. They dont  think its the right service for me. They only give  10 sessions and i need longer. So now thats not even an option.

Hey @scared01 well done on getting through the intake call - it sounded intense! Sorry to hear they said it doesn't seem like the right service for you, did they suggest any alternatives?