cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

hi me and my boyfriend broke up i have been diagnosed with depression bipolar and anxiety i dont know how to cope with this anymore

Re: Help

Hi @stellbell, welcome to Reach Out! I'm sorry you're going through such a difficult time right now. Break ups can be really challenging, especially so when you're battling mental health concerns at the same time. Are you currently seeing a psychologist or counsellor to discuss some of the difficulties you've been facing? 

It seems like you have quite a lot on your plate at the moment, so let's try and break it down into smaller, more manageable pieces. You say you feel like you're struggling to cope. What strategies have you tried so far? Do you have any trusted friends or family that you could reach out to and have a chat about how you're feeling?

Keep your head up @stellbell, I'll be thinking of you Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Hey @stellbell,

Sorry it sounds like things have been really rough, just wanted to check how you're going Heart

Hi @stellbell, I'm sorry to hear about your break up. I am going through one too so I know how much it hurts. 

I see this post was from about a month ago now but I am just checking in with you to see how you're going? Heart
My motto has been "one day at a time". I am here for you if you need to talk. In the meantime, here is link on how to cope with a break up that I too, have found helpful: 

https://au.reachout.com/articles/coping-with-a-breakup