Hi

Is anyone on. I can't cope right now. 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: Hi

Hey @redhead, we're here to listen. Is this around the memories that's come up for you around the stalker? 

What have you got on for tonight?

@Bree-RO that's just the start of it. I had a traumatic appointment with my psychiatrist. We are doing a complete history atm to work on a new diagnosis. It just brought up too much stuff.

My case manager took me to emergency after she couldn't calm me down. I don't know what is going to happen tonight
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hi there @redhead, happy to chat.

@redhead oh wow, after the appointment you headed to hospital?

Did your psych realise how upset you were at the end of the session? We are here to listen for sure. How are you feeling at the moment?

@Bree-RO my psych realised and got my case manager to talk to me an for an hour following, then we went back to psych and said I had to go to emergency.

I feel so overwhelmed and upset. I can't cope with all the feelings. I want to die. Why did my life have to be so fucked up. Why me. What did I do to deserve it.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Feeling overwhelmed and upset is a lot to take on. Can I ask if you've tried any of the strategies from your safety plan yet? @redhead

@Bree-RO im listening to music, but my phones battery is only 20% there's not too much from my safety plan I can do in the waiting room.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

My bad @redhead didn't realise you were back at ED. Hmm. It definitely sounds like the work today (with psych) really overwhelmed you. It's hard doing this long game work on ourselves. Very painful. I am really proud of you for getting stuck into it though Heart

@Bree-RO I don't want to remember this stuff. It hurts too much.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire