cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highschool Crushes.

During my freshmen year of high school, there was a transfer student in my Biology class. He sat right next to me and tried to talk to me. At the time I guess he was flirting with me but I didn’t notice because I was shy and socially awkward. He always told me “(My name) with those beautiful eyes” I was so awkward I just said “Hey! Thank you!”. So fast forward to the present which is my junior year of Highschool I had him in my class once again. I should mention I didn't see him much sophomore year. Since I did not have a class with him but in the hallways, if it was just me and him he would say his famous line. This year I had one class with him and I didn't pay much mind and he didn't really talk to me as much since there were a lot of kids in there. He became somewhat popular the past two year's while I stayed my wallflower self. Since it was a semester class it ended fairly recently. My friend who sat next to me in this class just told me that he kept staring at me. That he would always look at me. He didn’t speak to me, and he hasn't it a while. I am developing a small crush. I guess I am asking what can I do" I still see him in the hallway. I still so awkward due to my social anxiety. What should I do

Re: Highschool Crushes.

hi @Videogameworld and welcome to RO, its nice to meet you

after reading what you wrote it actually sounds really normal to devlop 'crushes' it is a normal part to life and nothing to be embarrassed about at all.  i think its important to just be yourself, of course youll feel awkward thats normal too. these feelings arent an everyday occurance meaning you dont feel that way about every person you meet every day of your life. this is a whole new experience. 

im not much on dating advice however so some others with abit more experience but wanted to say welcome and give my thoughts on your feelings Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Re: Highschool Crushes.

Hey @Videogameworld
Kind of a cute story you have there! Welcome to RO Smiley Happy
It's nice that you get to see him around, I'd really just suggest do what you feel comfortable with, smile and say hello, or just acknowledge him. It might be that he wants to talk to you, but isnt sure how to! Smiley Happy