How to deal with haters and jealous people? Odeta Stuikys Rose | Reachout Forum
We all have people in our life who are always frustrating, annoying and express their feelings in form of hate and jealousy. These feelings come from uncomfortable situation. There are certain strategies to control haters and jealous people and some exercise, yoga,meditation also by which you can be mentally calm and avoid such problems.
Below are some tips:
- Keep doing what you're doing, and don't allow others to stop you.
- Focus on people that support you.
- Remind yourself that they're jealous because you are doing something well.
- Don't try to change them.
- hang out with the people who support you.
- if you see jealous people, be the first to speak with a polite greeting or smile and then move on.
- Set boundaries to distance yourself with haters.
- Keep track of negative comments and end with positive conversation.
I hope this will you to deal with haters.
Odeta Stuikys Rose
Re: How to deal with haters and jealous people? Odeta Stuikys Rose | Reachout Forum
Things to check out:
Looking for distraction? Check out our games section
Worried about coronavirus? You're not alone! Check out our discussion here
Check out what is happening in the community this March 2020! Our calendar is here
Seen something fantastic on the forums?