How to deal with haters and jealous people? Odeta Stuikys Rose | Reachout Forum
We all have people in our life who are always frustrating, annoying and express their feelings in form of hate and jealousy. These feelings come from uncomfortable situation. There are certain strategies to control haters and jealous people and some exercise, yoga,meditation also by which you can be mentally calm and avoid such problems.
Below are some tips:
- Keep doing what you're doing, and don't allow others to stop you.
- Focus on people that support you.
- Remind yourself that they're jealous because you are doing something well.
- Don't try to change them.
- hang out with the people who support you.
- if you see jealous people, be the first to speak with a polite greeting or smile and then move on.
- Set boundaries to distance yourself with haters.
- Keep track of negative comments and end with positive conversation.
I hope this will you to deal with haters.
Odeta Stuikys Rose
Re: How to deal with haters and jealous people? Odeta Stuikys Rose | Reachout Forum
Things to check out:
Stressed about the bushfires? Have a look here for ways to cope
We are talking about self love this Valentine's Day here!
Join us at 7:30pm on Monday the 17th of February for a live discussion on handling friendship drama
Seen something fantastic on the forums?