cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I am angry.

You kkow who I am right? @Erin-RO

Yup I do @Saltwaterdreamtime Smiley Happy

I'm glad the walk kind of helped and that you're focused on wanting to find solutions for the problems. It sounds like there's a few things going on for you right now?

I've found that sometimes it can be helpful to write out the problem and then to explore all the options you have to try and solve it. Then I like to sleep on it and review it the next day. Not sure if that's helpful at all!

You did seem to implying some concerns related to RO and how we moderate? Which I think if you're upset or confused by anything, maybe a direct email to us would be beneficial?

No, just a particular person that does my head in here  @Erin-RO 

There is a few things going on right now, lots of things, people important to me dying, my stupid mum, everything. feels like most people just don’t listen to me they take one look at me and go NO.

even people that know me don’t want to help me because it’s me @Erin-RO
Highlighted

Okay well with regards to other RO members... While I understand your frustrated, the forums aren't the right space to express your concerns, as anybody could be thinking you're talking about them AND it sounds like you're upset with how RO are moderating rather than the member themselves, so really that's on us @Saltwaterdreamtime. And I know you have already but I'd encourage you to send us through one more email outlining everything from your perspective Heart

I'm so sorry you feel unheard by us and others that would definitely make me feel frustrated and perhaps quite lonely? I do log off very soon but I please know we are here to listen, we just all need to be mindful of how we express ourselves and what we chose to share on the forums. Because ultimately, we want to be solution focused rather than problem focused if that makes any sense? 

I do hope you give that problem and solution exercise a go and hopefully as you begin to go though ad resolve them you'll maybe feel more empowered and heard? I will definitely check back in with you and how you went when I'm back on over the weekend. 

Doesn’t matter then just forget it I will probably get in trouble tomorrow it wasn’t RO mods I was mad at

Going to bed.

Hello @Saltwaterdreamtime, it sounds like last night was tough. How are you going today? Heart

Nothing ever goes how it should and I’m never making an effort with anything ever again, fuck it.

people don’t listen to me or respect me so why should I do the same i always thought i was a peice of garbage obviously I am