cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I am angry.

Sorry but I had to get that out

And this is nobody on here or directed at RO by the way!!!!

Where are my posts going

hey @Saltwaterdreamtime

sound slike your having a rough time atm? do you want to talk more about what your angry at? 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Yeah I’m angry at everyone and I’m angry at myself for ever bothering with anything in my dumb life moral of my stupid life story is i was born to be just like my stupid derro parents and that’s how I’m destined so i’ll Give up trying to break the cycle now it’s notcwpekinv it’s not meant to be

like I have a sign on my head ignore don’t listen to and don’t bother with this guy

And don’t suggest please, that I go to certain helplines and services and stuff because they are a major part of the problem right now

Hi @Saltwaterdreamtime, I can tell you are really distressed and overwhelmed right now. It is okay to express how you feel, although I have removed some of your previous posts as this form of expression may negatively impact and cause distress to the community. I think now could be a good time to step away from the forums and use some other strategies for further support. There may also be other professional services that you wish to access especially if you are feeling like your safety is at risk Smiley Happy

I never said my safety was at risk

I’m going to get banned for 6 months again now @Taylor-RO after I worked so hard to get back here.