cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I am angry.

Like what strategies nothing will help me nothing has helped me for 23 almost 24 years

Used to be pretty normal and not a giant f up, that was about 2 years ago it’s like someone turned a switch on me and i’ve Been back to how I was when I was younger

and people don’t listen people refuse to help me sometimes they they said I need to calm down we’ll help me do that then pushing me away makes me angrier so that does even make sense

if anyone actually wants to help i will tell you about what has happened today but if nobody wants to help like with 99% of people apart from here then I won’t forget it why bother

stupid people promise me they have my back always let me down

then people punish me for being like this well sorry I have only spent my whole life trying to changes and it be unsuccessful

Some people well most people have no idea how this works they think they know everything

You could consult some of the plans you have developed - there are some strategies you have found helpful within there. We are always happy to hear about what is going on for you @Saltwaterdreamtime and I encourage you to share that, if you feel comfortable Heart Being heard is really important and I can tell that this is very upsetting for you and may be how you are feeling right now. Would it be helpful for you to try some of these strategies before sharing what is going on for you? You can take as long as you need and breaks in between your responses, if that helps. Throughout your sharing, just keep the guidelines in mind before posting.

Fine i will tell you but only if you will actually listen because nobody does they say they do they don’t they just waste my time

I have got my heat pack that is helping me calm down @Taylor-RO