cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I am angry.

The choice is always yours but you could consider what happens if you don't keep trying or giving it a go? What does this mean for you and those around you? I know it is easy to feel like your family defines you and I won't pretend to know everything about you but I believe anyone can be different from their family. You are individual and unique! Life is different for each person, even if they are related because we still have different experiences, thoughts, feelings and behaviours.

Maybe a high energy activity would be best before posting? It is okay to use the words to get anger out but it is difficult to control your expression when you are in that heightened state. We do really need to be careful about our expression, especially on a public and written place like the forums. I know getting it out is helpful but do you think you could type it out when you are angry without posting? Then give it some time, try a strategy, contact a service if that is helpful, then revise it before posting? Heart Self-harm is pretty broad and it includes any act that is deliberate and causes harm to yourself. It can be a way of coping with a situation or feelings. What you described is actually a way that some people may self-harm, that is why I edited it out to prevent others being triggered or distressed.

I like typing and posting because it’s like I get all this angry out and it feels really good to do that especially when I press post it’s like phew, got that out of my system

Well I’m never going back to my youth support worker or any of this colleagues ever again @Taylor-RO

I'm glad that posting on the forums can be a way for you to get things out of your system, @Saltwaterdreamtime. How are you feeling today? Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Fine. @letitgo