cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't go to any dermatologist right now. I need help identifying whats on my neck.

Spoiler
I went to the beach from afternoon to the next morning and when I woke up my neck is like this. :'(

Re: I can't go to any dermatologist right now. I need help identifying whats on my neck.

Hey @Jicagane, welcome to ReachOut. Smiley Happy Unfortunately we are not qualified health professionals here and are thus unable to provide medical advice. My suggestion for you would be to make an appointment with your GP tomorrow morning so that they can help you with your problem and organise a referral to a dermatologist if necessary. You could also try Health Direct on 1800 022 222.

Good luck! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Re: I can't go to any dermatologist right now. I need help identifying whats on my neck.

Hey there @Jicagane unfortunately it is against our community guidelines to provide any medical advice. If you need medical advice contact emergency services, your GP or the nearest hospital. Depending on which state you are in, Nurse on call may also be an option.  RO is a safe online space for young people (14-25 yo) to speak anonymously about their mental health, if you need any support around MH and wellbeing please feel free to start a thread.