cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I don't know anymore

I haven't heard of that but I'll definitely check it out, it sounds good!

Haha I didn't think about that if I were to go camping! Now thinking about it you need so much for camping, maybe someone like me who's not really organised should be doing this haha

I'm glad to hear it! Another thing someone recommended to me recently was SAE which is another place with a lot of creative degrees but I feel like that might be more on the art/technical side. Who knows! 

Haha just look up the places in advance is my advice! The national parks website usually tells you about different places and what amenities and local walks or areas they have. You could always start somewhere where there's a town nearby in case you forget something Smiley LOL Park BBQ's are also a good option if you don't want to bring your own grill. Waterproof lights and portable chargers etc. also. I think it's one of those things where it's a trek the first time and then you get the hang of it once you have everything Smiley Very Happy Oh, and an inflatable mattress is a lifesaver!

Haha thanks for the advice! One of my friends suggested we go camping and i'm pretty sure they have gear and stuff so it sounds like I might end up surviving!

No worries, that's so exciting! Just be careful you don't go on a 40-degree weekend otherwise you'll be spending your days not doing much Smiley LOL gazebos are a lifesaver! When do you think you'll go?