cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don’t know anymore

I don’t know why I feel like this

its like sad, scared, lonely, angry, frustrated, happy, depressed, stressed all at the same time 

i don’t even know myself anymore 

it used to be every now and then but lately it’s been getting more frequent ... these impulses to hurt myself, I don’t want to. But there is so much hurt and pain inside of me and I don’t know how to channel it out without hurting myself.

im confused.

im questioning.

im scared of myself.

im angry at myself.

Re: I don’t know anymore

Hey @Jesssister2001, I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's great that you've chosen to reach out and talk about how you're feeling, and I think you should be super proud of yourself for taking that step.

Are you safe at the moment? A lot of the language you're using makes me think that you're quite distressed and I just want to check that you're in a safe space at the moment. I'm happy to talk at the moment if you need anything <3

-BoM

hello @Jesssister2001

just checking in on you, it sounds like things are quite rough atm. do you have any supports at all? you shouldnt have to go through all those emotions alone. it is super tough!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey 

I’m no expert but i know how you feel

i feel like a lot too

but this is my best advice to you

’YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF WHEN NOBODY ELSE DOES . THAT MAKES U A CHAMP RIGHT THERE’

and the thing is everyone, and i mean EVERYONE feels and has gone through exactly what youre going through, so dont worry cos we’ve got your back, we’re all in this together 

this is such a. Great community beacuse theres so many people that are behind you and has your back 

so dont be afraid and dont beat yourself for thinking /feeling this way

its perfectly normal 

i mean we are all flawed, we all make mistakes we all feel sh”itty and I guess thats what makes us human 

we’re never perfect but we’re real we’re human

and just think that it will ALWAYS ALWAYS get better 

just fight it out today , tonight , tomorrow because I promise u 

ur storm will (and i mean WILL) run out of rain- the sun has to shine sometime 

so dont give up hope

as long you don’t give up

you haven’t really failed 

so keep going keep believing because I believe in you and i bet ur family adn Friends do too

good luck jesssiter2001,

moonchild xx

@Jesssister2001 while everyone's experiences are different, I can really relate to a lot of what you're saying here. I also struggle with ongoing self-harm urges and it's so easy to feel angry/scared at myself for it Smiley Sad you've stumbled across a really important point though - just because the urge is there, doesn't mean we have to act on it. The fact that you've made this thread shows that there's a part of you that wants to find a better way. So let's run with that part, yeah?

I'm wondering if you've ever heard of something called a safety plan? A lot fellow forum members (including me) have found it really useful to make one. BeyondBlue have a fantastic page which explains it a bit more (and here's the link to the safety plan itself).

I'd love it if you could check it out and let us know what you think of the idea Heart

Hey @Jesssister2001, just checking up on you and seeing how you're doing Smiley Happy

Hey there @Jesssister2001, how are you going? Did you find any of the links above useful?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

hey @Jesssister2001 how are you going?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**