cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I don't know

Hey Guys, 

I know I'm making lots of these but a lot has been happening and I don't have people to talk to about what is going on, There is this guy that I went to school with and this past week he has been talking to me. He was nice at the start but know he is being really creepy. He said that he likes me which you know is nice but then he started to ask all theses sexual questions and he was making me uncomfortable. Later on he asked me on a date to the park and I really don't want to go out with him because I just don't feel comfortable especially because I don't know him to well. He forced me to say yes even though I was saying I didn't really want to. After he started to say how much he wanted to kiss me and he was asking what percent I would like to kiss him back and also saying how much he would like to touch me and stuff. I really don't want to see him and he is acting like I'm his girl friend which I'm not, I don't even like him. I just don't feel safe and I don't know what to do.

Highlighted

Re: I don't know

Hey @less123321 that is completely not okay, you are incredibly strong I am so glad you jumped on here to talk it out. Do you have a teacher you trust, or a friend? It's important to let him know you are uncomfortable & would like him to stop, but you will need support during this process. Someone to make sure they are there for you in case he doesn't respond well. Your safety is of the utmost importance.

Also 1800 Respect could be good to ask for further advice, they have a lot of experience in this area. Heart

Highlighted

hey @Bree-RO No, I dint feel comfortable talking to any of my family or friends, I don't know I just feel embarrassed. I have tried so many times but he keeps ignoring it, Im a people pleaser and I would feel bad if I say anything strong than I have. Thank you so much for the support
Highlighted

@Bree-RO I'm too scared to talk to the people on 1800 respect
Highlighted

They have web chat @less123321 would you consider that? Otherwise KHL have web chat too and are also super well trained around this stuff. I understand the embaressment but definitely know that this is actually his problem not yours. If it helps - both the services above are confidential. We really want you to get some qualified advice around this Heart

Highlighted

Thank you for everything, I thought what he was doing was fine but typing it showed me it instead thank you <3
Highlighted

Hey @less123321, how are you going today? I just want to pop in and echo what @Bree-RO has said about what this guy has been doing to you is DEFINITELY not okay at all. I hope you'll gain a positive outcome from all of this Smiley Happy

hey @Esperanza67 Im doing better today, He is still trying to set up something though. So I don't know
Highlighted

Hey @less123321 I'm glad to hear that you're doing better. Did you try contacting any of the helplines? Do you think that might help?
Highlighted

Hey @N1ghtW1ng I was going to but I got a bit scared and didn't.