cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I found a Packing Job

I've got exciting news for everyone - my mum just found me a job because I've waited all day to find one for myself.

I found a Packing Job

@Matty D  Congratulations! That's great news! I'm so happy for you! Smiley Happy

I found a Packing Job

Congrats! How are you feeling about it?

I found a Packing Job

I feel just great, like I’m on cloud 9, and a heck of a lot better after initially having trouble finding one and figuring out what website to search for it on.

I found a Packing Job

Hey @Matty D !

Just thought I'd let you know that I had to edit some details out of your post to make sure your privacy is protected Smiley Happy Remember, we try and make sure no one shares any personal details about themselves that could allow someone to identify them, and this includes workplaces, schools, places you visit. etc. 

Congratulations on finding the job! Smiley Very Happy

Re: Packing job found

Yes... I kind of knew that would happen, and not to be rude or cross here, but before you say anything like, e.g. “mistakes happen” “it’s easy to forget sometimes”, “we don’t want you to leave” or whatever, well, sorry to say this, but maybe I should, because I don’t want to disappoint anyone on here, and I know a broken guideline or 2 may not be a reason to get off the forums for good for others on here, but it is to me, and I don’t want anyone (including all mods and managers) to push me to stay, because I don’t really care if others have had guidelines broken too and slipping up is a work in progress, I’m getting off here for good, and no-one’s stopping me, because I did say yesterday that I’d feel really damn bad if I broke even 1 guideline, which I now do, as I very clearly did, so I’m asking everyone on here very kindly not to say they’d be really upset if I left, because sometimes in life, we have no choice but to move on, and as crappy as it may feel, it’s part of human nature, because, trust me, I know what the mods and managers might say when I get off here, but it’s my right to want to get off and never come back if I want, I’m always entitled to. So long, and this time it’s once and for all. (P.S, when anyone has the time, I’d really, really appreciate having my posts and account erased if it’s no trouble). ✋✋

Hey @Matty D

I'm sorry that you feel so stressed about breaking the guidelines. You were totally right in saying that mistakes do happen from time to time. You are not disappointing anyone here. 

However, if you feel like the forums are a little too much for you at the moment, and you want to take the time to have a bit of a break, then I fully support that decision. Everyone has different limits when it comes to stress and personal triggers, and it's important to listen to our mind and our body when it's telling us that it needs to take a break from time to time. 

Remember, you're always welcome to come back whenever you wish! ReachOut will be here to provide support for you whenever you need Smiley Happy

@Matty D  I'm sorry that you're leaving the forums. I won't try to convince you to stay. We all have to do what's best for our mental health. We will always welcome you back if you decide to return.

I wish you all the best in the future. Heart

I think you missed a few parts of my post, because this break is not just “from time to time”, it’s forever, permanent, for good, once and for all, and as “welcome” as I may be to get back on here (hope this isn’t rude), I’m not ever making another damn post on this website, because the guidelines are just too bloody hard for me to abide by, no matter how hard I try, and this isn’t just “a bit” of a break, it’s a break for life, and regardless of your support on here, I’m going to seek that support somewhere else, anyplace where I don’t have to worry about guidelines, and just reading the part of your post that said “remember, you’re always welcome to come back whenever you wish” makes me feel even more stressed, because (isn’t it obvious from the above messages in my post?) I have absolutely no plans whatsoever to come back on here no matter what happens or however I feel, and not to bag out or insult this place, but the forums (I’m very, very sorry to say) have always been too much for me, not just “a little” too much.

@Matty D  I hope you can find something else that can suit your needs better. The forums aren't for everyone, and that's okay.

I hope you find your new job fulfilling. I wish you love, support and happiness. I've really enjoyed talking to you. Heart