cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I found a Packing Job

I found a Packing Job

@Matty D  Congratulations! That's great news! I'm so happy for you! Smiley Happy

I found a Packing Job

Congrats! How are you feeling about it?

I found a Packing Job

I found a Packing Job

Hey @Matty D !

Just thought I'd let you know that I had to edit some details out of your post to make sure your privacy is protected Smiley Happy Remember, we try and make sure no one shares any personal details about themselves that could allow someone to identify them, and this includes workplaces, schools, places you visit. etc. 

Congratulations on finding the job! Smiley Very Happy

Re: Packing job found

Hey @Matty D

I'm sorry that you feel so stressed about breaking the guidelines. You were totally right in saying that mistakes do happen from time to time. You are not disappointing anyone here. 

However, if you feel like the forums are a little too much for you at the moment, and you want to take the time to have a bit of a break, then I fully support that decision. Everyone has different limits when it comes to stress and personal triggers, and it's important to listen to our mind and our body when it's telling us that it needs to take a break from time to time. 

Remember, you're always welcome to come back whenever you wish! ReachOut will be here to provide support for you whenever you need Smiley Happy

@Matty D  I'm sorry that you're leaving the forums. I won't try to convince you to stay. We all have to do what's best for our mental health. We will always welcome you back if you decide to return.

I wish you all the best in the future. Heart

@Matty D  I hope you can find something else that can suit your needs better. The forums aren't for everyone, and that's okay.

I hope you find your new job fulfilling. I wish you love, support and happiness. I've really enjoyed talking to you. Heart