cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I hate my brain

I hate my brain I hate my mind It's so mean I hate schizophrenia and I hate the intrusive thoughts and I hate my delusions and I hate my life and I really want to die and I'm only really living for my friends and family but I'm struggling I have what it feels like multiple minds and people in my head, sometimes one of them are mean and they say horrible things and I hate my brain for ever doing this to me because I can't control my intrusive thoughts but it's killing me it already once almost did, not asking anyone to understand this is just my life right now and it sucks.

i have depression anxiety schitzophrenia and mild OCD and ptsd and my parents don't understand mental illnesses especially my mum, she makes it hard to live with mental illnesses because she sees me as being lazy and as if I don't care and I'm not trying but I am im just so exhausted my mental illnesses are wearing me down and my mum is always on my case to be "productive" when really getting out of bed that day feels like enough progress. I lost my job so I just have nothing to do I'm trying not to go down the oath of smoking weed cause that makes things worse but I always feel sad bored and I just want an escape. I don't know how else to cope with everything. I'm so exhausted but I'm not doing anything physically it's my mind but my parents don't understand that, I don't feel supported, no one knows what I'm going through I'm dealing with my schitzophrenia and OCD all by myself and I honestly don't know how much longer I can go on

Highlighted

Re: I hate my brain

Hi @Willow-Fields,

We can hear that you are feeling a lot of pain right now. You have been through a lot and I want you to know that we are here for you and we want to do what we can to support you Heart

Your safety is super important to us, are you able to keep yourself safe today? Are you currently seeking any offline supports eg: case manager, counsellor, psychiatrist or other mental health professional?

We are here for you Heart

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Hi @Willow-Fields,

We can hear that you are feeling a lot of pain right now. You have been through a lot and I want you to know that we are here for you and we want to do what we can to support you Heart

Your safety is super important to us, are you able to keep yourself safe today? Are you currently seeking any offline supports eg: case manager, counsellor, psychiatrist or other mental health professional?

We are here for you Heart

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

I'm just at home with nothing to do really and no I'm not seeing any psychologist at the moment I stopped going as getting there(transport) has been hard and I have just been waiting to get my license to start going again I'm just in a bad place 

Highlighted

Thanks for caring 

Highlighted

Hey @Willow-Fields

Have you thought about contacting Kids Help Line or Life Line to have a chat to? It might just help to talk to them about how you are feeling.

Also if transport is an issue with getting to your psychologist there are services out there that can help you Smiley Happy 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!
Highlighted

I just don't know why I can't have a normal life why do I have all these problems I have all these dreams but I don't even know if I can make it it's so hard everyday I don't know how to be strong anymore  

Highlighted

Hi @Willow-Fields thank you for reaching out to us, it takes a lot of strength and courage. I'm sorry to hear of your suffering. Self-care is really important right now, what are some ways you can look after yourself tonight? We're here to listen and support you Heart