cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I'm having a bit of trouble and I need someone to talk to about it.

Hey, so lately (well not that lately as its been almost 1/2 a year now) I have been questioning my gender and I have got a rough idea of what I am (but I am still not 100% sure). The only problem is coming out to my family and peers and everything else that goes with it. I know that my friends are ok with it (I've only told 2 but most of my friend group is LGBT+) but I'm not sure about anyone else. This has caused a lot of stress and anxiety for me and I haven't been coping too well and my friends who know about me questioning my gender are that busy that I don't really get to talk to them. 

The stress and anxiety mostly come from how I can't dress like the person I am and that I will still be referred to as a  'girl' at school and other things. I don't like dresses but I have to where them at birthdays and stuff  so I can please my family because I am wearing the things that they brought me and the same thing is with make-up (make-up isn't that bad as I just use it for creative purposes). I do that so my parents don't get angry if they get me something and I refuse it because it doesn't suit who I know I am.

If you have any advise to help me in this situation that would be great. So yeah....ALSO if you have any issues that you need support for just post up on this and I'll do my best to help. No, I am not a physiatrist but I'll be here to help.😁