cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm pretty mad

I just feel so....

ANGRY

it feels all red like I'm just burning with anger right now and nothing else is consuming my thoughts and I JUST WANT TO *something I can't say anymore 

I know I have this scale thing but I still feel mad regardless 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: I'm pretty mad

Hey @j95 thanking for carefully wording your post, I appreciate that must have been difficult particulalry when you're feeling this way.

Can you describe the 'scale thing' that you mention?

-Erin-RO

Well if I don't be careful on here anymore i will get banned for 6 months @TOM-RO the scale is something I made with Ben and Sophie here i will post it for you to look at it 

IMG_20180121_213716.jpg

@TOM-RO but now it's a 6 months  pause of I stuff up again Smiley Sad

It's the small stuff is -1 -2 etc 0 is neutral like where I want to be then 1,2,3 etc is angry stuff @TOM-RO

thanks for posting the scale, that's really helpful for my understanding of how the anger is impacting you at the moment. so if we're looking at the small stuff scale, where would you be sitting at the moment?

Also thank you for explaining about the possible 6 mth ban, so far i think you're doing really well at sharing without breaking any guidelines, so just remember before posting, take a breath, re-read the post and edit anything you think might push the guidelines. 

-Erin-RO

Well on the anger side @TOM-RO I think I'm 5 or maybe 6

Thanks @j95 firstly, lets acknowledge your anger, you have every right to feel what you feel and let's also give you props for being able to let us know where you're at and what you need (being able to chat and some distraction)!

- Erin-RO

If I get any angrier I will have to log off @TOM-RO
It was me and my old psych that came up with the small mode and dominating mode and he said he thinks that sometimes I go between both and I feel like I might be going into small mode at the moment

thats ok @j95 you do whatever you need to.

Should we try distraction? Last time we spoke, you were telling me how much you love surfing, did you get to go for a surf over the weekend?

-Erin-RO